Pages

February 18, 2012

HAPPY SWEET 19TH PINOY ♥


Did you know?
we already prepared it for so long before your b'day :)





till the D-Day come :)







Here is our Queen
She looks gorgeous, doesn't she? :)




Pinoy, we do love you so much

wish all of us, You, Ana, Mita, Shinta and I will always be best friend no matter what and tell death do us part




it's really nice to have you around me during these past few months in university
all of you has being one of the reason why do i have the passion to attend any classes

You're...
My Bestfriend,
my companion,
through good times and bad
my friend, my buddy,
through happy and sad,
beside me you stand,
beside me you walk,
you're there to listen,
you're there to talk,
with happiness, with smiles,
with pain and tears,
I know you'll be there,
throughout the years!


I Love You

Ana . Zakiah . Pina . Shinta
 
Ini re-blog dari blognya zakiah karena saya disuruh hihi :)

No comments:

Post a Comment